SC - Re: Fruit Pizza - OOP (was Creativity..)

Alys of Foxdale foxdale at wolfstar.com
Thu Apr 17 17:14:15 PDT 1997

Genevieve wrote:

>If your canton, shire, barony, etc. isn't forcing the cook out of
>the kitchen, BEWARE OF THE COOKS BARING STEEL!!!! They may be
>planning their next feast!!!!!!!!

In a shire of our size (Black Oak Keep has about 10 truely active
members) there are not enough people to do the forceing.

 >Take your well deserved break and if nothing else, tell the
>autocrat >and seneschal to help you find cleaners.  They are usually
>great at >finding "volunteers" and roping in "draft dodgers."  At
>least they >are around here.

As the autocrat of coronation last January I was also in the kitchen
until 2AM, after being at the site doing set up the night befor until
about the same time, and returning to the site at 7AM.  Sometimes
there just isn't any more help to be had.  But that is the price you
pay being a small group that refuses to act its size!

We did have some wonderfull people from other groups pitch in, and
they are all saints!!  I would name them all here, but I don't want
to for get any of them in advertently.

Aelfric