SC - leftovers

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Thu Apr 17 17:28:12 PDT 1997

Yes; I've seen those too.  I can cope with the idea of fruit with
creamcheese or ricotta a heck of a lot better than with tomato sauce
and oregano (it was the large economy size I saw in that shopping
cart)!

   Alys of Foxdale          Shire of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia
 mka Sallie Montuori               Chantilly, Virginia, USA
foxdale at wolfstar.com