SC - peacocks and eels

Terry Nutter gfrose at cotton.vislab.olemiss.edu
Fri Apr 18 08:51:26 PDT 1997

  I always end up with extra food when I cook.

My wife (the person who cooks for events) always makes at least a table or
two of spare food: because if someone drops a roast on the floor, what are
you going to do?  Frequently we use this food to good end.

Some of the best use of this spare food, believe it or not, is to feed the
staff that the site provides.  We have very good use of a local armory,
since the armory staff was encouraged to bring their kids to watch the
event, and we fed the staff a good dinner as well.

	Tibor