Re(2): SC - peacocks and eels

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Fri Apr 18 08:46:07 PDT 1997

Hi, Katerine here.  Allison asks:

>>>The Oxford Food Symposium publishes its results as a book; wait a bit,
>and it will be there.<<
>
>It will be where?  Is it listed under the Symposium?  An editor's name?
>Is the book sold in the United States?  Is there a new volume every year?
> I suppose it is printed by the Oxford Univ. Press?

The Symposium generally occurs as a subtitle; for instance, the 1995 book's
reference is _Cooks and Other People: Proceedings of the Oxford Symposium
on Food and Cookery 1995_, ed., Harlan Walker.  Totnes, Devon: Prospect
Books, 1996.  As you can see, Prospect handled it.  I am not certain, but
I believe that there is a new volume every year.  By the time this one is
anywhere near existing, I'll probably know the reference.

Cheers,

- -- Katerine/Terry