SC - Re: sca-cooks Creativity and does it matter?

Ray Caughlin rayc at totcon.com
Fri Apr 18 22:09:20 PDT 1997

First, a matter of wonded ego, I am Lady Aelfric, not Lord.

Second, you should not think that I was accusing anyone of braking
any laws.  I was just confused by wording.

I am quickly learing that we in small shires think in very different
ways than those of you that live in large groups.  Any money we have,
and until about a year ago it only ranged in the hundreds, is used
for what ever we need at the time.  We do not have the luxury of
deviding up funds into account codes.

BTW we usually plan on spending 2-3 dollars per head for a feast.
The beauty of living in Texas I guess.  Everything is cheeper here.

Aelfric
(Thinking of changing my name to Alice, or something more gender
specific).