SC - SC: Candied Ginger

Kathleen M Everitt kathe1 at juno.com
Sun Apr 20 10:34:45 PDT 1997

Greetings from Dagonell!
I've been lurking on this newsgroup since Day One but haven't had time to
post to introduce myself until now.  I'm Lord Dagonell Collingwood from the
Barony of Rhydderich Hael (Buffalo NY) but I'm more informally known as
Dagonell the Juggler.

I've been involved in the SCA for over a decade, and have been in the barony's
cooks' guild for most of that time which makes me the guild's senior-most
member at this point (Ye Gods!  When did _that_ happen?)  I'm also currently
the guild's only straight male and take a great deal of ribbing at being a
"token" ;-)  I'm also the editor of the guild's cookbook, _It Came From Hael's
Kitchen!_  No mail order requests please, it's still in production.  We're
shooting for a publication date of Mid-June in time for our local baronial
championship and will take mail orders AFTER that.

							-- Dagonell
               ______
              /      |   INTERNET   : salley at cs.canisius.edu
             /       |   USNAILNET  : David P. Salley, 136 Shepard Street,
    ________/        |                Buffalo, New York 14212-2029 U.S.A.
   |*                |   WEB-NET    : http://www-cs.canisius.edu/~salley
  /  Rhydderich Hael |   ICBMNET    : 42 55 32 N / 78 51 10 W / Alt 600
 |______________     |   PERSONA    : Lord Dagonell Collingwood of Emerald Lake
 AEthelmearc,   `_   |                AKA Dagonell the Juggler
    East Kingdom  `__|   DISCLAIMER :"Canisius never agrees with me."