SC - Turnips a la Beauce

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 19:59:38 PDT 1997

<< Works for me.  This helps those of us who are less experienced with
 redactions to learn how to approximate things.  Also, if people give
 their rationales for ingredients AND a description of the final
 product, tastewise,  it makes it easier to substitute (for allergies)
 intelligently. >>

OK, you all win! I will not be posting further recipes to the list until I
can spend a week on each one gathering the info you desire. The recipes that
were posted were meant to be a source of tasty tried dishes that could be
used at a feast with no problems. They are redacted recipes that I have
placed in my mundane cooking files that I use with regularity in everyday
cooking. Was just trying to help those who like to cook period food without
the hassle of doing all the work to get a recipe.If anyone wants recipes
(preferrably exchange) please e-mail me privately and I will supply you with
what I can and the sources for you to look it up if you feel that is
necessary. For those that insist on cluttering the list with all the
research, I will comply but will only post recipes as I gather together that
information. Which IMHO is not all this list is about.

Lord Ras