SC - Candied Horseradish Silly

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 20:06:08 PDT 1997

<< After all, I love chocolate chip
 mint ice cream covered with Maraschino cherries and I hate mushrooms! I
 might not be the best taster for a feast! :-D

What a bummer! The only thing that I don't like is potato sald and
half-cooked onions. And as a professional cook, I always cook for myself
because if I like it the majority of others will like it. (e.g. liver and
onions> I love it! I cook it the way I like it and anyone who likes liver and
onions always likes it the way I fix it.) If I have to make something that
includes the 2 things I don't like I always find someone who likes it to test
it. This works for me as I'm sure your system works for you. The important
thing , IMO, is to develope a system and stick with it if it works.

Lord Ras