SC - more info on pickling

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Wed Apr 23 21:40:42 PDT 1997

Last Monday, April 21, Clarissa proclaimed:

>... As for what I cook,
>certain dishes that are favorites have been requested and I oblige
>whenever possible.

Yes, cheese goo. Oh wonderful cheese goo.

Clarissa brought the recipe for cheese goo down with her from the
far off East Kingdom and has made quite a hit here with it.

I think she will probably get tired of cooking it before the barony
gets tired of eating it. She has however made good progress in
teaching others how to make it. She even convinced my wife who is
even less of a cook than me to make it for Gulf Wars.

Stefan li Rous

(Cheese goo is the local name for Savory Toasted Cheese. I could
post the recipe or give Clarissa the honor since it is her recipe)