SC - Autocrats

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 19:23:00 PDT 1997

Lord Ras said on Tuesday, April 22:

<< >For those that insist on cluttering the list with all the
 >research,  >>

Actually the imphasis was not on the clutter, it was on the all part. :-) The
research and blow by blow redaction of a recipe that I have tested 23 times
before I came up with an palatable version are indeed a bit much to post. I
certainly was not in any way inferring that research per se was clutter.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Please forgive?

- -------
Certainly.

I would not want you to post all 23 redactions for every recipe. I would
like to see the original and your redaction, though.

However, for this one or another, it might be instructive for those of
us just starting to redact things to see a series of redactions with
notes about WHY you changed things each time. Both wrong turns and
direct improvements. I think it is also instructive that you don't
always, even with your amount of experience, come up with a great
redaction the first time.

Stefan li Rous