SC - Re: sca-cooks To make sure recipes are good

Jeanne Stapleton jstaplet at adm.law.du.edu
Fri Apr 25 11:21:18 PDT 1997

  OK, you all win! I will not be posting further recipes to the list until I
  can spend a week on each one gathering the info you desire. The recipes that
  were posted were meant to be a source of tasty tried dishes that could be
  used at a feast with no problems.

Lord Ras, you sound bugged.  Sorry.

What I have found, through my few years, is that I learn a LOT more when I
know what people were thinking.

Some people may want to simply have recipes, and make them.  For those, you
are providing a service.  I don't care to "serve feasts".  I want to cook.
I couldn't care less if I ever make dinner for 100.  I want to understand
period meals.  For me, therefore, a bit more information is useful.

             For those that insist on cluttering the list with all the
  research, I will comply but will only post recipes as I gather together that
  information. Which IMHO is not all this list is about.

Cluttering?  Why must this list be one or the other?  I think we can serve
both.

	Tibor