SC - Re: sca-cooks: viking's pies

Stephen Bloch sbloch at adl15.adelphi.edu
Sun Apr 27 11:20:21 PDT 1997

I think what we have here is a case of valuable information that does not
fit within the profile of SCA publications, but never the less deserves to
be put out as a resource. Perhaps if some of the SCA printers took an
interest (or were informed that this stuff is available), we could all have
the benefit of the pieces, including the authors.

Now, Annejke, what other cooking gems have you got lurking in your files? <grin>

How about a CA on Feast Favorites? It could be a primer on how SCA cooks
redact recipes and some of the recipes most appreciated by those cooks. You
could include bits by many SCA cooks who have expertise in certain
areas...sweets, roasts, sotelties, vegetarian cooking, period breads, feast
management, etc....
An extensive bibliography would be a blessing here. I bet it would be a
best-seller!

Aoife--who has waaaaaay to much time on her hands