SC - What's wrong with Aoife's d

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Mon Apr 28 08:56:46 PDT 1997

I have one similar to this being worked on and will gladly take
portions from anyone to consider for the basic cooking issue.  I also
have a cookbook that should be done soon that is being worked on
acrossed the Known World.  It is from four different countries and
will include original, translated and redacted recipes.  I am waiting
on the final from Zoe but have not heard from her since before
Christmas.  Once I have it I have translation experts standing by to
check the translations and redactions.  If you consider yourself an
expert in French, Italian, Spanish or German and would like to read
this please e-mail me privately with your credentials.  All of these
are cook books that have not been previously translated or redacted.

I was hoping to have the basic cook out first but I am still waiting
on several major parts.

Annejke
To eat is wonderful
To cook sublime
To make them jump to their feet roaring in amazement is next to
heaven