sca-cooks Intro

PHYLLIS SPURR PSPURR at r03.tdh.state.tx.us
Thu Apr 10 10:42:24 PDT 1997

Hi.

My name is Eowyn ferch Rhys (Phyllis Spurr) and currently reside in
the Barony of Elfsea (Fort Worth, TX) in the Kingdom of Ansteorra.  I
have also spent time in Drachenwald, Atlantia, Outlands, West and
East.

I have cooked very small simple feasts for local events in Drachenwald
and Atlantia.

My knowledge of period cooking is growing by leaps and bounds
as I become more adept at research and bolder in trying my
hand at new projects and interests.  My interest in cooking has been
piqued by my research into brewing.  As I find many of the period
brewing receipts in cookbooks, I am running across dishes that I
simply must try.

Fortunately, I am adept at cooking (and eating) and do not hesitate
when confronted by receipts without measurements and/or complete
instructions.  But why should I re-invent the wheel?  I'm not above
asking if anyone has already redacted a particular receipt.  This is
going to be a most enjoyable list.
Phyllis L. Spurr
aka Eowyn ferch Rhys, Elfsea