sca-cooks Letter of Introduction

Aldyth at aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 21:18:06 PDT 1997

Greetings All.  I am Mistress Aldyth Trefaldwyn, 11th century welsh and
loving it. Current residence in the Shire of Windkeep, Kingdom of the
Outlands. (Cheyenne, Wy)   I have been cooking in the Society for 10 years,
for as little as 15 and as many as 500.  I would say that I "specialize" in
wild game feasts, and coming in at or near budget.  At present, I am putting
together a cookbook containing recipes of "period" food for those on special
diets.

I do tend to construct my own recipes from medieval sources.

Aldyth