sca-cooks Creativity

Fri Apr 11 09:24:37 PDT 1997

  I look forward to seeing some of your recipes here.  I am always eager to
  learn.  Just please don't beat me over the head with it when I may
  politely disagree with your need for authenticiy and accuracy.  I respect
  your right and privilege and your obvious experience.  I am just a young
  rebel, I guess.

Cool.

I know that we all have different aims and goals.  Mine happens to be trying
to get what they DID do, right.  And, once I get it as right as I can, only
then going forward to invention.  That's my way: and I'm in it for the long
haul.

You can do what suits you.  I like that.

The only thing that would make me really twitchy, is for you (anyone you,
not just you-you) to claim that a recipe that is invented is "period".
Nope, Nope, Nope.

It is inspired by period, period-compatible, or period in style.  But
please, please, oh pretty please, don't teach people that something is
authentic, when it isn't.  OK?

	Tibor ("This dish is differently-period-abled."  :-)