sca-cooks kingdom feast differances

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Apr 11 14:47:00 PDT 1997

Stefan said:

<< >
 > Oh, I love interkingdom anthropology.
 >
 > Around here, we make great efforts to have enough room to allow offboard
 > people to sit at the same tables as their friends who have paid for feast.

 > So much so, that the terms offboard and onboard are seldom used here. I
 > can't remember a feast that I've been to in Ansteorra in seven years
 > where the onboard and offboard people were segregated. We have had some
 > crowded feasts though.

I love interkingdom anthropology, too.  So I have a question for you.  How do
you serve your feasts that you can mix on and off-board at one table?  Here
in the East, we generally serve enough for one table in a bowl or platter and
all the people at the table divide it up.  Usually  the table will seat eight
people so we provide enough food in the serving dish for eight.  If you have
on and off board mixed, how do you determine how many serving dishes to serve
where???

Bronwyn