SC - Crayfish

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 05:52:51 PDT 1997

<< Someone mentioned a period crawfish recipe. That might be interesting,
 too.
 I saw a bag of frozen crawfish tails in the grocery the other day.

As far as I know the period recipes that I am aware of call for saltwater
crayfish. If anyone has a reference intimating that freshwater crayfish were
used would they be so kind as to e-mail me this information so I can fill
another hole in my research? Thanks in advance.

Lord Ras