SC - Another Novice Recipe Challenge - Notes

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Aug 2 07:15:42 PDT 1997

<< I sure screwed up on it the other day... tried to identify the "crunchy
 bits" served on top of a dessert, and we all came up with some kind of
 coconut flavored dingus.  It was crushed peach flavored rice cakes.  Boy,
 did I feel stupid. >>

I don't suppose the olde "I was just testing you" routine would have worked,
huh? .......Tho"t not! :-) Seriously tho', it is just such simple and mundane
excersises that allow a person to develope...yup, that's right ":develope"
their sense of taste. Once in a while you're bound to be wrong but those
instances only urge a person to  try, try again. :-)

Lord Ras