SC - Re: chicken on a string

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Wed Aug 6 09:22:11 PDT 1997

Are those Blueish Purple Italian Plums period?   Just discovered that a
heretofore unknown type of tree is a Plum Tree!  And boy are there lots of
plums on it.  Right now the plums are all pretty small.  I think I will
need to cull some out the others will have room to grow!  But was hoping
maybe there was something "period" I could do with them.

Shirley