SC - Re: Lombardy Custard

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Aug 19 14:29:03 PDT 1997

Hello to everyone on the list.

Well I survived my trip to Pennsic but unfortunately I didn't get to meet hardly any
of the good gentles on this list.  That was mainly due to the fact that there were
very few representatives, and even fewer members of the Chivalry, of my kingdom in
attendance so I was called out to the battles every day.

I did manage to stock up on cookbooks (Pleyn Delight, Digby, Both volumes of the
Miscellany, etc...) and some good period spices.  The weather was pretty great for
the most part except for being out in that raging storm during the broken field
battle.  I'm still working on my armor over that one.

Hey, Ras, your Mountain Confederation really worked great with Ansteorra.  They are
almost as crazy and may even someday qualify as honorary Texans.

Anyway if you have any questions or need any assistance I can now give you quicker
response.  I hope everyone had a good time at Pennsic and if you couldn't go I hope
you had a pleasant time at home.

Yers,

Gunthar
Evil List Administrator