SC - cream/herbs/custard

Griff41520@aol.com Griff41520 at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 05:38:59 PDT 1997

On Thu, 28 Aug 1997, Janine De Villiers wrote:

> Greetings, all from Meriel
> Hmmm! There is no way that 9 cups of flour / oatmeal, not mention that
> vast quantity of nuts, is going to make only 12 cookies, unless they are
> the size of cow pats...
> Can any one please tell this non-American what a Hershey bar consists
> of? I don't recall seeing them here in SA.

Regardless of the details; please do not pass this one on; it is an old
urban legend, and keps cropping up every now and then. No surprisemit has
accumulated errors. Search the WWW for information on the legend, in case
you are interested.

BTW, Hershey bars are choclate, of some kind.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
"The Internet is totally out of control, impossible to map accurately,
and being used far beyond its original intentions. So far, so good."
Dr. Dobb's Journal May 1993