SC - [arousseau@immunex.com: Results of a Siege cooking contest]

Griff41520@aol.com Griff41520 at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 06:28:46 PDT 1997

<<
 By the way, would the technique for Coeur a la Creme be appropriate
 to try for your custard?  I've left all my recipe books in storage,
 so can't give you any details, but think it is a soft, sweet cheese
 made from cream and just allowed to sit until it self-curdles.
 Perhaps someone might have a French book or two and be able to check? >>

The Coeur ala Creme that i have tried involved sweetened cream cheese,
cheesecloth and a mold.  the bottom of the mold was perferated and you set it
over a bowl to drain overnight.  I have no idea how period it is though.

Ivy~
of Tri Os
in Trimaris