SC - test cooking

S. Noss snoss at u.washington.edu
Mon Aug 4 10:41:52 PDT 1997

I am going to cook my first medieval dishes tonight for dinner (starting
to test out dishes I am planning on using at my wedding).

My first plan was to make the Lombardy Rice (recipie posted a bit ago) and
the mushroom pasty from Cariadoc's files.

Today, I had the thought about trying to do one whole course instead of
just the two dishes.  How many dishes are supposed to be in a course, what
are the rules about what to include?

What additional dishes would you add to the two above to complete one
course?

Shirley