SC - Siege Cooking competitions

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Wed Aug 27 12:45:44 PDT 1997

Hi,

I have one problem with these on-site cooking competitions.

They are usually run during the bulk of the day and then judged that
evening.  My problem is that I am usually in the list that day and then
have to shower and frequently attend meetings.

Unless I can have someone do the bulk of the cooking for me as I mull
over recipe books between bouts and do final adjustments I'm hosed.

Either that or I could get knocked out of the list earlier...

"Gee, I could win this fight but my frummety needs stirring!"

Yers,

Gunthar