SC - hollandaise sauce

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Dec 3 06:44:13 PST 1997

Louise Sugar wrote:

> While driving home this morning I passed a pile of boxes piled in front of a
> house and saw some books on the ground next to them....I stopped and was
> looking through the boxes...lots of odds and ends mostly broken and in the
> pile of books there was....Traditional French Cooking
> Larousse/Curnonsky...a woman came out of the house and I asked her if the
> books were hers...she said "no, we just bought the house and are clearing it
> out...that's the last of the stuff. The old guy who lived here was a cook or
> chef or something...we tossed boxes of books on cooking and stuff, some of
> them were so old!"  Then she laughed.  I asked her if I could have the book
> and she said "sure, I took out the stuff I wanted"
> The book is 'mostly' whole however she had taken a razor blade or exacto
> knife and CUT recipies from the book!!!!!!!!!!!

Please accept my sincerest condolences upon this painful loss. With the
passage of time, the loss will always be remembered, but perhaps the
pain may abate...

WAITAMINNIT!!! What am I saying???

I want that b***h found! I want her skinned! Slowly! I'm thinking the
Russian version of the Death of a Thousand Cuts (the one with the woolen
blanket, not the Chinese version with the Wire Jacket, although that
would do in a pinch). Books are one of the few ways a great mind can
achieve immortality. Wanton destruction of books is attempted murder!!!
Every book's death diminishes me!!!

AAAARRRTGhhhhhhhhlebaaaarrrggghhle! Foam! Spit! Foam! MAd CacKle...
.
.
.
Adamantius, feeling much better now. Really.
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com