SC - OT - Omaha Steaks anomaly

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 06:13:53 PST 1997

Alright, I've had about enough!  Before I went on the 'Great Bambi
non-hunt and land swindle' I changed from 'list' to 'digest' to make
everything a little more manageable while I was gone.  Well hey!, I'm
back and I want to switch back from digest to list, but my last three
days worth of posts to that Domo guy (ya know, the major that runs
the list?) have gone unanswered and/or ignored.  I realize this is
off topic and or a "list" faux pas, but hey, sometimes you gotta piss
a few people off to get what you want.  So..., I've ranted, I've
raved, I've even Pucked around a little, what else have I gotta do to
get big brother Domo's attention and get switched back from digest to
list?
We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

In determined little bastige mode, Puck