SC - Re: documentation

Karen Lyons-McGann dvkld.dev at mhs.unc.edu
Thu Dec 11 06:28:19 PST 1997

Awww Lord Ras, you're taking all the fun out of it.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
:
: In a message dated 97-12-11 08:37:39 EST, you write:
:
: << My question is this: are they a product of genetic engineering in the
:  > beef industry? Do they just grow in the cows with the AOL disks built
:  > in?
:  >
:  > Any insights on this? I'm really perplexed.
:  >
:  > Adamantius  >>
:
: The real reason AOL disks appear in Omaha steaks is that the company is a
: "partner" with AOL. These are the words of AOL itself. Omaha Steaks
sponsors
: the channel called "ClubFreeShop" and gives away free steaks to the lucky
: winner of an on-going trivia contest. :-)
:
: Ras
:
: