SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #472

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Thu Dec 11 06:43:44 PST 1997

<< My question is this: are they a product of genetic engineering in the
 > beef industry? Do they just grow in the cows with the AOL disks built
 > in?
 >
 > Any insights on this? I'm really perplexed.
 >
 > Adamantius  >>

The real reason AOL disks appear in Omaha steaks is that the company is a
"partner" with AOL. These are the words of AOL itself. Omaha Steaks sponsors
the channel called "ClubFreeShop" and gives away free steaks to the lucky
winner of an on-going trivia contest. :-)

Ras