SC - Vegemite, instant trifle & birthdays

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Thu Dec 11 14:15:14 PST 1997

We have successfully reformatted many of the ones we have received.

Mercedes

Subject: Re: SC - OT - Omaha Steaks anomaly
Author:  <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG > at SMTP
Date:    12/11/97 1:03 PM

At 2:18 AM -0500 12/11/97, Steve & Kerri Geppert wrote:
>Couldn't resist putting my two cents in on the subject of disks.  An
>instructor at a workshop I attended about a year ago suggested all these
>disks we get from various sources make great coasters.
>Clare

Oh yeah, get some little cork spots and put them in whatever you call the
backside.  :)

      /\  /\   / (___,,,}_--=  "When playing with Chaos, Semantics IS    )
     ) /^\) ^\/ _)        =__                Everything."                )
     )   _ /  / _)            (  Questions and Comments should be      )
 /\  )/\/ ||  | )_)            (_   Directed to: keaeris at fred.net       )
<  >      |(,,) )__)          (    http://www.fred.net/keaeris/          )