SC - Thoughts...

Woeller D angeliq1 at erols.com
Mon Dec 15 07:07:16 PST 1997

<<  But that was about all that was available
 without great difficulty and expense, so that's what we used. Not perfect, of
 course, but if it were perfect we would have been serving real wine instead
of
 a substitute........... At least it was tasty! :-)

       Ldy Diana >>

I was not trying to be critical of the variety of grapes the juice was made
from . I have been looking for a source for concentrated grape juice from Old
World varieties of grapes for several years and tho't perhaps that my search
was finally over. Oh weel, back to the quest. ;-)

Ras