SC - InfoBeat Entertainment @ 12/03/97

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Mon Dec 15 09:29:14 PST 1997

                      RE>>SC - SC-SHORT BREAD AS PERIOD            12/15/97

<snip>
<< I've run a small batch to test my ideas about the fine cakes recipe. >>
Nice job! That is one of the great things about this list. When members roll
up their sleeves and go to the kitchen the world stands still for it's members
<snip>

I just wanted to say: Being for the most part a virtual cook, due to lack of
adequate cooking facilities and time- I really appreciate those of you who do
try out these recipes and post the results.  When I have a real kitchen I will
try to return the favor.
Thank you
- -brid