SC - novice requests - longish

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Mon Dec 15 17:48:49 PST 1997

You could also try http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com

the message...
I came across a great shareware program while checking out my favorite site
- - ZDNET.  It is called Tolken97, and it allows you to translate 5 languages
to and from English or Swedish:  German, Norwegian, French, Spanish and
Danish.  According to the review it "just copy the text to Tolken 97 and
set the translate option.  The program will translate words, phrases, or
both, as you prefer....The program doesn't get all the words, but you'll be
able to get the overall meaning."  Free to try, $15 if you keep it.  I've
downloaded it, tested it with a French document here at work, and it works!
 If you are interested, the site is www.hotfiles.com - look in the list on
the right side for Tolken97.

Mistress Morgan o Saincler

Charles Ragnar (Haven't tried either yet)