SC - Seven deadly sins & spices

Daniel Serra lzu97ds at reading.ac.uk
Tue Dec 16 05:29:45 PST 1997

Actually, I am disappointed in the most recent edition of Pleyn Delit.
Some of the recipes do not have the original recipe along with it. The
earlier editions do.  There may have been some corrections done in the
second edition but again, not including the original recipe along with
the translation disappointed me.

Meadhbh