SC - Philip's Bad feasts

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Tue Dec 16 15:47:03 PST 1997

<< since then I've found more edible feasts (though the deadly
 chicken is still served).. >>

I take you haven't tried Bashir's Chicken from Sylver Rhyll? The chicken is
stuffed with prunes, parboiled in lemon juice  for 20 mins. then the pruunes
are removed. The chicken is browned on all sides in lard then placed on a pan
a roasted in the oven til tender. GOOD STUFF!!!! Unfortunately I don't know
the period reference for it . It is period tho' and food fit for the gods. :-)

Ras