SC - hassenpfeffer

Mon Dec 22 18:35:37 PST 1997

Isabelle de Foix said:

Stefan--Actually, I got the address for this listserver out of your
Rialto files. I also printed out a couple of recipes out of the
Florilegium files, so don't think I haven't been there. I wanted to get
as much info as possible, and I got it....

Oops. Sorry if I was being over quick to jump in with mentioning my
files. One of my hopes in creating my files was to provide a resource
that could be consulted regardless of the topics currently being
discussed and to keep the experts from having to repeat themselves.

I do welcome additional comments on a subject. Comments and ideas
that are new are likely to find their way into my files.

The Rialto files and the Florilegium are actually the same files. I
just changed the name six months ago, when I started to draw a large
amount of information from sources other than the Rialto. Currently,
I am without access to the Rialto, but hope to fix that in a week
or two. Geez. This list is hard enough to keep up with sometimes. :-)

If you folks on this list are tired of my highlighting particular
files, please let me know and I’ll send more messages privately.

Lord Stefan li Rous
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
Ansteorra
RSVE60 at email.sps.mot.com