SC - brewing/mazing/etc

CorwynWdwd CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 21:38:15 PST 1997

Just a forward which may be of interest.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: Date: Tuesday, December 30, 1997 14:24:13
: From: Jen Funk
: To: Middlebridge
: Subject: [Mid] Gifts and stuff
:
: As the Jafar page webmistress. I am trying to keep a page updated list
: of the groups gifts, projects, memeorials, and auctions ecetera... that
: are in the works
:
: If you are planning or planning on planning to do something on a large
: scale, or even a small one, please let me know and I will add it.
:
: Please visit the gift page
: (http://www.dnaco.net/~scababe/jafar/giftinfo.html) to see what is being
: done. If you do not see your project or idea there, please send it to
: me.
:
:
: Grizel
: scababe at dnaco.net
: From:  Jen Funk <jenfunk at dnaco.net>
: +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+    to unsubscribe, send a message to
: `~-,  ,-~`~-,  ,-~`~-,  ,-~`~-,  ,-~`    sca-middle-request at dnaco.net with
: .  |  |     |  |     |  |     |  |          'unsubscribe' as its body.