SC - OOP: Disgusting recipes-my favorite

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 20:54:34 PST 1997

<<
 I also enjoy cottage cheese with pork and beans spooned over the top >>

That's interesting, and reminds me of my brother.  When he was in High School
(and growing like a weed), he would take the left-over spagetti the day after,
and add a can of pork and beans, then heat it up.  It always amazed me how
good it tasted.  Something about the texture and mixtures of bland vs. spicy
was eminantly satisfying.

Tyrca