SC - novice requests - longish

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Dec 19 09:23:48 PST 1997

> wine is a vintner, and a creator of mead is a mazer.  I think it comes from
> the un-fermented liquid being called must.  I don't know about wine, but
> unfermented liquid that will soon be beer is called wort.
> Tyrca

I'm glad you mentioned this. I'm planning on doing a baked onion salad
and one of the sources said to roll them in must. I wasn't sure what
"must" was. I guess I can borrow some of my friend's mead and see how
that tastes. I was also thinking of sprinkling on some balsalmic vinegar
to see what that tastes like.

Many of the sources say it should be plain with fresh cracked black pepper.

I'll play with it and see what works.

Thanks for the clue.

Yers,

Gunthar