SC - Mongols-silly

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 19:04:47 PST 1997

<< Anyone have an idea what Cossaks,
 Mongols or Huns ate?

And I tho't you wanted a recipe that used Cossaks, Monguls, or Hun as a main
ingredient! :-0 It may take some time but I'll try to find something.....

BTW, it has been rumored that Monguls, Cossaks and Huns eat babies,
specifically unbaptised Christion babies... I don't believe a word of it of
course, but still.......hmmmmmmm.....

Ras