SC - wine and sulphites

Lark Miller lucilla at ponyexpress.net
Mon Jul 14 15:56:50 PDT 1997

  Not that I really need *more* mail, but I've been brewing for a couple of
  years, and I think I've gotten stuck on one particular recipie and could
  use some discussion with other brewers.  Particularly as I'm not as
  patient with mead as I could be.

  I've been fortunate to find a recipie that tastes good both at two weeks
  and at nine months, though it's obviously mellower and drier as time goes
  on....

  -  Aislinn

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.