SC - Responsible use of Alcohol & the SCA

Lark Miller lucilla at ponyexpress.net
Mon Jul 14 16:26:45 PDT 1997

thanks Nick,  I thought so but wanted to check with Madoc before saying
that. I think that europeans do add the sulfites now because there was a
furor a few years ago about that.  Our 1993 bottle of Piesporter
Michelsberg Riesling - Kabinett by Franz Reh & Sohn has contains sulfites
on the back of it.

Lucilla