SC - Meaqd Recipes

Nick Sasso (fra niccolo) grizly at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 14 16:52:46 PDT 1997

<<  So, tell me, am I wrong? >>

I don't think so, but I am a little nobody in the middle of nowhere, so I
don't know how much that counts.  You stated in a public forum how the feast
was going to be, well ahead of time.  You did everything right, not that it
helps when someone goes off the handle like that. Being from a different
kingdom, it sounds like this "Important Person" is well known for throwing
fits of that type, and in my highly non-professional opinion things may not
be as grim as they sound.

Overall this reminds me of my mundane studies. . .of course people with
draconian views always remind me of Stalin. :-)

Noemi
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.