SC - Offended Feasters

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 18:37:47 PDT 1997

On 14 Jul 1997 13:07:57 -0500 "Sue Wensel" <swensel at brandegee.lm.com>
writes:
>My contributions to food allergies/sensitivities/avoidances/other
>issues:
>
>Allergies/sensitivities
>
>Corn products (corn syrup, corn starch, etc.)

DONT forget that aluminum foil products have a corn based coating onteh
dull side.  Always use the shiny side in to avoid this exposure.  In
addition, plastic wraps are corn based, too.  although you cannot avoid
all exposure, it sure is nice to avoid as much as possible.

This one is pretty serious in my family.  One doctor expalined it to me
this way:  even the smell causes my kids brains to swell slightly
triggering a manic-depressive swing.  It can get pretty violent.

Also, don't forget the poultry!  Turkey can do  nasty things to someone
allergic to it.  It gives me the hiccups from hell.  It maybe funny at
first, but it hurts and when I get so sore I cannot breathe, it isn't
funny anymore.

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.