SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #199

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Jul 15 08:01:56 PDT 1997

Mark Schuldenfrei wrote:

> Yes.  It was cloned chicken heart, if I recall.  I too, think it was
> Kornbluth's "Space Merchants".

Thanks! But are you by any chance thinking of the ancient (c. 1963 or
so) Bill Cosby routine about the Giant Chicken Heart that Ate New York?

> The older I get, the more frightening that story becomes. That and "Make
> Room, Make Room".  Adamantius, do you still live in New York?  What flavor
> Soylent do you like? (:-)

Just had some bean curd t'other night, and it was white, not
green...don't think it was made from anyone I know :  ). As for the
alleged ground pork it was served with, I couldn't say fer sure...

Adamantius
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.