Re(2): SC - Migraines-off subject of SCA cooking

Tue Jul 15 08:12:11 PDT 1997

  I think we need to educate the populace that they need to alert us about food
  issues, that we cannot seek people out to accommodate their needs.

  How can we do this?

Like the following from Known World Arts and Sciences, 1997: following the
full contact information for the head cook, the following paragraph
appeared:

    It is his intention to serve a feast that will satisfy both a
    vegetarian and an omnivore: special dietary requests and needs
    should be directed to him, far enough in advance that he can
    consider them.

	Tibor
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.