SC - ccMail SMTPLINK Undeliverable Message

ccMail SMTPLINK SMTP-CCMAIL_ADMINISTRATOR at hudsmtpgate.hud.gov
Wed Jul 16 21:10:27 PDT 1997

User Terry_A._Harper is not defined

 Original text follows
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 21:34:51 -0500
From: maddie teller-kook <meadhbh at io.com>
To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject: Re: SC - largess and gifts
Sender: owner-sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG

When I give out largesse... I will make an herb salt mixture and place
it in a small pretty glass bottle.  A tag will be attached (with the
ingredients and my name) so the person receiving the gift will know who
gave it to them. I have done this for the Laurel Prize Tourney here in
Ansteorra and other A&S events.  I always try and pack a few of these
bottles and take them to events.

meadhbh