Re(2): SC - Butchery-Apology Sort of

Kimib2@aol.com Kimib2 at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 08:03:44 PDT 1997

Gregory Blount said:

>Distribution can often be tough. If you're interested in publishing
>these recipes/redactions on the Internet, I'd be happy to help you.
>That goes for anyone else with recipes and redactions.

In addition, many if not most of the recipes and redactions given
here on the list are finding their way into various files in the
FOOD section of my SCA Rialto Files.

Sometimes the hardest part is deciding which file to put the material in.
Or how to organise the new files that are needed to accomadate all the
neat new stuff. There will be a new chicken-msg file with the chicken
recipes given here along with some previous recipes I had. And the new
cheese-msg, sausage-msg, mushrooms-msg and sauces-msg files are all
direct results of this list.

I used the mushrooms-msg file last Sunday when I needed a quick recipe
for a potluck revel that evening. A thank you to all the generous folks
here on the list.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.