SC - Service without fees

Thu Jul 17 09:41:56 PDT 1997

In a message dated 97-07-17 09:20:07 EDT, Tibor writes:

<< *If* we have the culprit identified correctly, consider the following from
 > the East Kingdom Order of Precedence:
 >      10/15/88 Duchess
 >      04/14/84 Countess
 >      04/14/84 Lady of the Rose
 >      09/08/84 Mistress of the Pelican
 >      04/04/92 Mistress of the Laurel
 >      08/21/82 Grant of Arms
 >      01/03/81 Companion of the Silver Crescent (service)
 >      10/24/87 Companion of the Manche (arts)
 >      08/21/82 Court Baroness
 >      10/18/80 Companion of the Burdened Tyger (excellent event)
 >      04/07/90 Queen's Cypher (Lea)  (gratitude of a queen)
 >      10/06/90 Companion of the Burdened Tyger (excellent event)
 >      10/05/91 Queen's Cypher (Katherine)  (gratitude of a queen)
 >      01/29/94 Sigillum Coronae (Drachenwald)
 >      10/27/79 Companion of the Peacock (BMDL)
 >      01/14/81 Companion of the Gold Comet (BMDL)
 >      08/19/93 Augmentation of Arms  (the first in the East)

You know, the list of accolades above would lead me to believe this lady is
the epitome of grace, tact, and truely a shining example of what we all
should become.  If this lady truely displays the attitudes attributed to her,
with all due respect, she does her accolades and herself no honor.  We all
deserve the same honor and respect no matter what hat we wear, whether a
cook, an autocrat, a scullery helper, or the Crown.

Aldyth at aol.com

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.