SC - Request

Terry Nutter gfrose at cotton.vislab.olemiss.edu
Sun Jul 20 14:18:37 PDT 1997

> Hi, Katerine here.  Just a quick request: many of the messages I've seen
> in the last few days don't contain the sender's name anywhere.

100% of them contain the sender's name in the headers... but some mail
packages don't make it easy for you to view the headers. It's very
difficult to get everyone to change years of ingrained habits because
a few people's mailers are broken. This issue comes up on every SCA
mailing list at some point, but is rarely resolved to everyone's
satisfaction.

>    New URL for culinary history page:
>       http://linux.cottagesoft.com/home/jtn/public_html/Culinary/culinaryf.html
>    or if that's a pain, you can get there from:
>       http://www.cottagesoft.com/home/jtn

none of which are working right now.

- -- gb
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.